Scholarships for International Ambassadors provide both financial and educational support for outstanding students who seek to become Ambassadors for the University of West London.
United Kingdom University of West London
Field(s) of study:
Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course provided by the University of West London
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 100 scholarships
International Students based outside of EU
Up to £5,000 tuition fee discount for the first year of study
Applicants must be:
- • A student accepted on an undergraduate course or postgraduate course at UWL starting to study in February, June, or September 2021. The requirements for admission to the university include already applying for a course of study all the way through, and receiving an official acceptance from an admissions officer.
- Self-funded overseas students who pay all fee (Please note: EU applicants aren’t eligible).
Competition will be held to give the International Ambassador Scholarship to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm for becoming an outstanding international student ambassador.
The University of West London has a number of courses you can study full-time and postgraduate at the University of West London. Apply by the deadline:
• 5pm GMT on 29 November 2020 for the January 2021 intake
• 5pm GMT on 28 March 2021 for the May 2021 intake
• 5pm GMT on 4 July 2021 for the September 2021 intake
It is important to check out the application form on the website located below to learn about how to apply for this scholarship.