University of Western Australia
Bachelors/Masters/Graduate Diploma/PhD Degree
Deadline: 23 July 2021 (Annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts Semester 2, 2021
The University of Western Australia is using the Global Excellence Scholarships to offer scholarships to highly accomplished students from select countries worldwide who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification at the University of Western Australia.
University of Western Australia
Degree level/field(s) of study:
Eligible Bachelor’s Degree, Direct Pathway Programs, Graduate Diploma, Graduate Diploma, or PhD except for the following:
- • Assured Pathway to Medicine
- • Assured Pathway to Pharmacy
- • Assured Pathway to Dental Medicine
- • Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology (01890)
- • Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice (12270)
- • Juris Doctor (20820)
- • Master of Pharmacy (51500)
- • Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (53370)
- • Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Psychology (54570)
- • Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Industrial and Organisational Psychology (54580)
- • Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis (70230)
- • Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) (73260)
- • Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology (73520)
- • Master of Clinical Audiology (90540)
- • Doctor of Podiatric Surgery (90830)
- • Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (90870)
- • Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (90840)
- • Doctor of Medicine (90850)
- • Doctor of Dental Medicine (90860)
- • Doctor of Optometry (91590)
- • UWA Micro-credentials
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biological Science (CM010)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Geoscience (CM009)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Environmental Science (CM008)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biotechnology (CM007)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biological Science (CM005)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biomedical Science (CM004)
- • Combined Bachelors-Masters Double Award Package in Economics (CM002)
Number of Scholarships:
Chinese Citizen, Canadian, Myanmar Citizen, Singaporean Citizen, Malaysian citizen, Indonesian Citizen, Vietnamese Citizen, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Cambodia, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, Plurinational State of, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Mauritius, South Africa, Philippines, United States of America, United Kingdom, South Korea, Mongolia, Macau, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, France, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Finland, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Slovenia.
A scholarship award with a tuition fee discount is up to AUD 36,000-48,000 for students pursuing a bachelor’s degree and up to AUD 24,000 for postgraduates over a two-year period.
There are a number of factors that are taken into consideration when deciding the amount of the Scholarship, including the applicant’s ACT score minimum or WA average. Further details are provided on the official website (linked below).
All applicants must be from one of the selected countries. They must also have received an offer for a postgraduate or undergraduate course at the University and have scored minimum ATAR(T) of 88.00 – 98.00 and minimum WAM(T) of 70.00 – 85.00.
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements for the scholarship will automatically be considered and do not need to submit a separate application. The scholarship is automatically awarded to all individuals who are eligible based on their student record indicating ATAR/WAM. In the case of postgraduate studies starting Semester 2, 2021, the general deadline for application is 23 July 2021. Nevertheless, some postgraduate courses follow different timelines. Undergraduate studies have application periods that are open two years before your start date.
Visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.