University of Western Australia
Bachelors/Masters/Graduate Diploma/PhD Degree
Deadline: 23 July 2021 (Annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts Semester 2, 2021
Universities will award Global Excellence Scholarships to high-achieving undergraduate students and postgraduate students from selected countries worldwide, who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University.
University of Western Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Graduate diploma, Bachelor’s degree in coursework or PhD, other than the following: Bachelor’s degree, Direct Pathway Program, Graduate Diploma, Master’s degree by coursework or PhD.
- • Assured Pathway to Medicine
- • Assured Pathway to Pharmacy
- • Assured Pathway to Dental Medicine
- • Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology (01890)
- • Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice (12270)
- • Juris Doctor (20820)
- • Master of Pharmacy (51500)
- • Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (53370)
- • Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Psychology (54570)
- • Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Industrial and Organisational Psychology (54580)
- • Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis (70230)
- • Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) (73260)
- • Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology (73520)
- • Master of Clinical Audiology (90540)
- • Doctor of Podiatric Surgery (90830)
- • Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (90870)
- • Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (90840)
- • Doctor of Medicine (90850)
- • Doctor of Dental Medicine (90860)
- • Doctor of Optometry (91590)
- • UWA Micro-credentials
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biological Science (CM010)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Geoscience (CM009)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Environmental Science (CM008)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biotechnology (CM007)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biological Science (CM005)
- • Bachelor of Science and Master of Biomedical Science (CM004)
- • Combined Bachelors-Masters Double Award Package in Economics (CM002)
Number of Scholarships:
Chinese Citizen, Canadian, Myanmar Citizen, Singaporean Citizen, Malaysian citizen, Indonesian Citizen, Vietnamese Citizen, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Cambodia, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, Plurinational State of, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Mauritius, South Africa, Phillipines, United States of America, United Kingdom, South Korea, Mongolia, Macau, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, France, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Finland, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Slovenia.
A scholarship award ranging from AUD 36,000-48,000 over a 3- to 4-year period for Bachelors degree students, and AUD 24,000 for Postgraduates, is generally available as an annual tuition fee discount.
For details, please refer to the official website (link found below). The amount of the Scholarship depends on the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank and UWA weighted average mark.
Scholars must belong to one of the qualifying countries (see below). They must be applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University and have achieved an ATAR of an average of 88.00 to 98.00 or higher.
The scholarship is automatically awarded to eligible applicants based on their ATAR/WAM. Therefore, those who apply for the scholarship do not need to submit a separate application. Students wishing to start postgraduate studies beginning Semester 2, 2021, in general, must submit the application on 23 July 2021 while some courses are scheduled on different timings. You may apply for undergraduate studies two years prior to your start date.