For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Copenhagen has partnered with the Saxo Institute to offer an Associate Professorship in Advanced Migration Studies.
The program aims to support candidates applying for full-time or part-time positions in Advanced Migration Studies.
Copenhagen University is a top-ranked public research university in Copenhagen. In addition, it is ranked #76 by QS Global World Rankings 2021, with a mission to deliver internationally leading teaching and research, which enables Denmark to become exceptionally good at creating value with IT.
Why should you choose the University of Copenhagen? This university is Denmark’s largest educational institution with an international environment. Admissions, housing, counseling, etc. are all provided by the University of Copenhagen to its students. Additionally, it offers orientation programs and social events. The curriculum encourages students to approach their studies critically and independently. Students in each department organize annual social events, like the Friday bar, that allows staff and students to get together.
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Professorship
- Award: DKK20,054
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- The application is open to all overseas applicants.
- Eligible Course or Subject: Professorship in Advanced Migration Studies
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements/given criteria to be eligible:
- The applicant must be a research student.
- A teacher’s qualification is essential.
- A doctorate in a field related to advanced migration studies is required of candidates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to the university through its online platform by creating an account and completing the application process. A professorship application form must be filled out by each applicant.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Application letter/cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Documentation of qualifications
- A complete list of publications is provided. A star must appear on the enclosed publications.
- Plan for research, describing previous research and a plan for the coming years, which includes participation in organizing research, the setting up of research seminars, symposia, and congresses, etc.
- Teaching portfolio. Documentation of teaching qualifications and dissemination of research.
- The applicant must choose a maximum of five publications for assessment, of which at least three must have been published within the five years preceding the application deadline.
- Applicants must meet all requirements for admission to UCH for the professorship.
- English proficiency is required of candidates.
The successful applicants will be offered a part-time associate professorship at the University of Copenhagen with a salary starting at DKK 20,054 (EUR 2,696) + a 17.1 % contribution to the pension scheme. These figures also stand negotiable.