Students can also obtain financial aid through awards. Due to this, the University of Texas at Austin offers the Ethel Loving Diaz Scholarships in the USA.
This program provides financial assistance to international students who intend to pursue a bachelor’s degree at the university.
At the University of Texas, graduate and undergraduate studies are available in more than 170 programs. Two pioneering initiatives aim to promote academic achievement and leadership development are the Freshman Research Initiative and the Texas Interdisciplinary Plan.
What makes the University of Texas at Austin unique? University Of Texas Offers Programs through which Student success can be achieved through academic programs and extracurricular activities provided by the center. Students gain knowledge, trust, and skills as a result of it.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Texas at Austin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Mexico
- Study Subjects: Undergraduate study in all subject areas is eligible for the grant.
- Criteria for applying: Applicants should demonstrate how their work experience has helped them finance their education. Applicants who are the first members of their families to attend university are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- Students must be admitted to the undergraduate degree program at the university before applying for this needful award. Following enrollment, applicants can complete the online application form.
- You must provide a typed statement of purpose (no more than 2 pages) that addresses the following points:
- Your financial need can be an indication of recent changes in your financial circumstances, such as medical bills or losing your sponsorship.
- Work experience explains the ways in which your employment helped you finance your education as well as develop your character.
- Provide documentation that demonstrates your financial need. Among these is a letter of termination of a scholarship/loss of sponsorship, a medical bill, or written documentation of government restrictions on funds/resources allowed out of your country, etc.
- Entry Requirements: Students must meet the university’s entry requirements in order to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Language requirement: Candidates must demonstrate their proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Successive candidates will be reimbursed for educational fees by the University of Texas.